September 24, 2008

My VERY first Beginnings as a Blog

Well I have decided to take a leap and enter the world of "Blogging"  
What I hope to do for the hear and now, is begin to share what I know and have found. 
I am very interested in the LOCAL FOOD movement which began when I started to work at the WETC Extension, with the Local Food Challenge, in September of 2005. 

Thru these past few years I have done tons of researching, and have found that I have so many interests. Now I just hope to beable to put everything into one place. It is like almost the beginnings of writing a book!  

If anyone has any suggestions I would sure welcome them. 

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Mahnomen, Minnesota, United States
I am a Personal Publishing Consultant with HeritageMakers. I have been taking pictures since I was 10 - with much encouragement from my mom and dad. Making my first Scrap Book / photo book about my baby sister and brother - Contact me to help you Write Your Story - Everybody has one - What is yours??? And Every Story Deserves a Book! Let me help you with that! Contact me for your free Heritage Makers Studio Account and get Started today!

My Blog List

"About.com" via Becky Christensen

Followers