September 24, 2008

My VERY first Beginnings as a Blog

Well I have decided to take a leap and enter the world of "Blogging"  
What I hope to do for the hear and now, is begin to share what I know and have found. 
I am very interested in the LOCAL FOOD movement which began when I started to work at the WETC Extension, with the Local Food Challenge, in September of 2005. 

Thru these past few years I have done tons of researching, and have found that I have so many interests. Now I just hope to beable to put everything into one place. It is like almost the beginnings of writing a book!  

If anyone has any suggestions I would sure welcome them. 

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Mahnomen, Minnesota, United States
I am a Personal Publishing Consultant with HeritageMakers. I have been taking pictures since I was 10 - with much encouragement from my mom and dad. Making my first Scrap Book / photo book about my baby sister and brother - Contact me to help you Write Your Story - Everybody has one - What is yours??? And Every Story Deserves a Book! Let me help you with that! Contact me for your free Heritage Makers Studio Account and get Started today!

My YouTube Favorites

Loading...
There was an error in this gadget

My Blog List

"About.com" via Becky Christensen

Followers